by The Ugarte Studio

by The Ugarte Studio

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

HAPPY 2013 THANKSGIVING!

I want to thank you all for allowing me to share my love of music and singing with you.  It is a wonderful thing to do what you love and I consider myself lucky to be able to do so.  I am very proud of the dedication all studio members demonstrate and of all their accomplishments.

These wishes are the very first post of the new studio blog, "Notes & Soundbytes,"  which will serve as our spotlight center from now on.  I will be posting accomplishments by our studio members, as well as other things of interest.  So, please, make sure you keep me posted with what is going on with you or your child. You can access the blog through the studio's website. Go to The Ugarte Studio and then click on the page titled "NOTES & SOUNDBYTES."
Thank you again and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Pia
"Music can change the world because it can change people."  (Bono)

No comments:

Post a Comment